Terms and Conditions
Completion of the online registration form confirms the Participant’s agreement to abide by these Terms and Conditions (T&Cs).
- You agree that the Personal Information relating to you can be stored, used by us
and the organisation.
- Entrants acknowledge that they will only receive a T-shirt & medal if they are
registered by the cut-off date listed on the event poster & payment transaction is
- Finisher T-shirt & medal will be mailed to the address provided on registration
after the running event closing date. Self-collection is not allowed.
- Runner Go Enterprise will not bare any responsibility for the lost T-shirt & medal if
the address provided by the entrants is wrong, incomplete or invalid. Thus,
entrants are advised to check & ensure the mailing address provided is correct &
- For an entry to be valid, entrants must complete the entry form, and pay the required entry fee.
- Entrants accept that participation in this event is at their own risk and they accept that participating in this event may involve real risk of injury or death.
- Entrants acknowledge they will participate and complete their nominated distance in a manner chosen by them, at locations chosen by them and at their own risk.
- Entrants acknowledge that once the registration is submitted& payment has been done, cancellation is not allowed & entry fee is non-refundable.
- After registration, there will be no fee refund for a participant who does not eventually take part in the virtual races/ challenges held by RUNNER GO ENTERPRISE for any reason whatsoever. (We will still mail the T-shirt & medal to you after the running event closing date)
- RUNNER GO ENTERPRISE reserve the right to amend, postpone the event at any time without prior notice to entrants.
For entrants 18 years and over: By completing an entry form to a race, I certify I have read and accept the terms and conditions for participation in this event.
For entrants under 18 years: By completing an entry form to a race, I certify I am the parent/ guardian of this entrant who is under 18 years and I give my consent for them to participate in this event. I accept the terms and conditions for participation in this event on behalf of the entrant and declare them as capable of completing the distance they have nominated.